This site contains all my formal research content, including publications, slides, handouts, etc. My personal site is at DylanLeigh.Net.
- ZFS Timeline Digital Forensics
- (Victoria University, 2013-2014)
- Data Hiding in Financial Transactions
- (RMIT University, 2012)
Other Research Interests
- Real-time Models of Human Metabolism
- Nutritional Data Mining
- Operating Systems / Systems Programming
- Network Security
- Digital Forensics
BibTeX (including coursework projects): dylanleigh.bib
BibTeX (below postgrad research only): research.dylanleigh.bib
- Dylan Leigh, *Forensic Timeline Analysis of the Zettabyte File System*, Honours thesis, College of Engineering and Science, Victoria University, January 2015.
- Dylan Leigh and Hao Shi, *Adding ZFS Events to a Super-timeline*, Digital Forensics Magazine (20), August 2014.
- Available from: http://research.dylanleigh.net/zfs-timeline-forensics/plaso-zdb/
- Dylan Leigh and Hao Shi, *Forensic Timestamp Analysis of ZFS*, In *BSDCan 2014*, BSDCan, May 2014.
Available from: http://www.bsdcan.org/2014/schedule/events/464.en.html
- Dylan Leigh, *ZFS Timeline Forensics Quick Reference*, May 2014.
- Available from: http://www.research.dylanleigh.net/zfs-bsdcan-2014/zfs-timeline-quickref.pdf
- Dylan Leigh and Ron van Schyndel, *A Test Bed for Data Hiding in Financial Transactions*, RMITCS Summer Studentship Seminar, February 2012.
Available from: http://research.dylanleigh.net/financial-data-hiding/